Barclays Hawaiian Card Has a New 70,000 Miles Bonus
Barclays has increased the welcome bonuses on the Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard. This is not the best ever offer, but it is a very easy bonus as it only requires one purchase. Let’s see how this offer works.
- Limited-Time Offer: Earn 70,000 bonus HawaiianMiles after making your first purchase within the first 90 days.
- Annual Fee: $99
- OFFER PAGE (use any 4 digit code)
- Earn 3x miles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases.
- Earn 2x miles on gas, dining and eligible grocery store purchases.
- Free checked bags
- Receive a one-time 50%-off companion discount for roundtrip travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines.
- $100 companion discount annually
- No foreign transaction fees
The Hawaiian Airlines World Elite Mastercard now has a 70,000 miles bonus, and you only need to make one purchase to earn it. We have seen a 80,000 offer in the past, but it required $4,000 in purchases.
Hawaiian miles have lost some value over the years, but these bonuses are still worth it for those who are familiar with the program. The value of this bonus should easily be worth $600 or more
The business version of this card has an even higher bonus of 80,000 HawaiianMiles, and waived annual fee.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.