Get Up To 10% Off Best Buy With New Amex Offer ($25 Off $250)
There’s a few Amex Offers that showed today on my cards and among them, there’s a new Best Buy offer that can earn you up to 10% cashback. The offer is widely targeted, but appears to be showing up on business and personal cards.
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250 in one or more transactions in-store at Best Buy® or online at BestBuy.com® by 12/14/2020. See terms for exclusions.
- Offer valid in-store and online at BestBuy.com® only.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Not valid at outlet locations.
- Excludes Best Buy Express, Geek Squad services not purchased through Best Buy, Best Buy Parts Store, Best Buy Direct, Best Buy Education, Best Buy Ignite, Best Buy Secondary Markets, Best Buy Private Store & Auction, any Best Buy retail location not open for business and standalone Pacific Sales stores.
This is a great offer. You need to check your business card accounts to see if you have it and add it right away because enrollment is limited. You can get as much 10% cashback through this offer, which should come in handy for holiday shopping or reselling.
Remember that gift cards purchase online will not trigger the offer since those are sold by a 3rd party vendor and not Best Buy.