New Best Buy Amex Offer, Get 2,500 MR Points When You Spend $250+
There’s a few Amex Offers that showed today on my cards and among them, there’s a new Best Buy offer that can earn you up to 10X MR points or 10% cashback. The offer is widely targeted, but showing up only on personal cards.
- Get 2,500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Best Buy® or online at bestbuy.com® by 12/31/2017.
- Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Best Buy® or online at bestbuy.com® by 12/31/2017.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
- Excludes Best Buy Express, Geek Squad services made outside of Best Buy, Best Buy Parts Store, Best Buy Private Store & Auction or at standalone Pacific Sales stores.
This is a great offer. You need to check your personal card accounts to see if you have it and add it right away because enrollment is limited. You can get as much as 10X Membership Rewards points or 10% cashback through this offer, which should come in handy for Christmas shopping.