Best Ever Sapphire Preferred Offer Is Still Available
As we anticipated, the 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred has ended. All public links on the Chase websites now show the regular offer of 60,000 points. But you have some more time to get that best ever offer through referral links.
That’s usually the norm with Chase welcome bonuses. Once public links are gone, referrals will linger for another week or two.
Offer Through Referral Links
You can still get this offer through referral links:
- Earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $4,000 within the first 3 months.
- The $95 annual fee is NOT waived
- Referral Link
Referral links that are generated now, will show the same lower offer that is also publicly available, for 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $4,000 within the first 3 months. But if you have access to previously generated referral links, they will show the 100K offer instead.
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants – from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel or even more when points are transferred to travel partners.
- With Pay Yourself Back your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
The welcome bonus for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card has long been 60,000 points. Now the public links have reverted to that lower offer.
However, you have some more time to take advantage of the best ever offer for 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points. It is available through referral links still. If you apply through a friend’s or family member’s link, they get 20,000 Ultimate Rewards points as well.
The signup bonus can be worth $1,250 or more when redeemed for travel, or with Pay Yourself Back. You can do even better by transferring points to travel partners.