Note: We have a business relationship with Bilt Rewards and receive compensation if you apply via links in this post.
Bilt Rewards Members Can Get Free United Airlines Elite Status
Bilt Rewards recently announced Bilt Rent Day, an opportunity for members to earn more points during the first of every month, plus other promotions.
One of those promotion for the upcoming Bilt Rent Day is United Airlines Elite Status. You can earn United Premier Silver Status or United Premier Gold Status. This promotion is open to all Bilt Rewards members and not just Bilt Mastercard cardholders. Let’s see the details.
Now through November 1st, unlock complimentary United MileagePlus® Premier® Silver or Gold status for 120 days just by being a Bilt Member.
- Bilt Blue Tier members are eligible for United Premier Silver Status
- Bilt Silver, Gold and Platinum Tier members are eligible for United Premier Gold Status.
You can extend your Premier status through January 2024 by completing the following requirements during your Challenge Period:
- For Silver Premier members, earn 1,000 Premier qualifying points (PQP) and 4 Premier qualifying flights (PQF).
- For Gold Premier members fly 6 PQF and earn 2,000 PQP on flights operated by United or United Express.
You don’t have to wait until November 1st to take advantage of this promotion, as it’s already live as of today. To unlock the status, head to the Rent Day tab in the Bilt app. Enrollment is open until 11:59PM PST on November 1st.
Additional Bilt Rent Day Promos
- Double points on all non-rent spend during the 24-hour window on the first of every month, up to 10,000 bonus points per rent day.
- Bilt Rewards is partnering with SoulCycle to host one “Rent Day, Ride Together” class on the first of every month at over 50 SoulCycle locations nationwide, allowing members to book a class and receive a complimentary bike for a friend.
- Members can access the game through the Bilt Rewards app on November 1 and answer a series of questions to instantly earn up to 350 Bilt Points.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
This promotion is only available to Bilt Silver Members which is achieved with 25,000 Bilt points.