Amazing British Airways Discount, 50% Off Award Tickets
British Airways is running a spectacular award sale with discounts of 50% on long haul redemptions in any cabin. There is also a 25% discount for short haul. The sale applies to all routes and while this is not the best time for international travel, if you can make it work, it can get you some amazing deals. You can book travel through June of next year. Let’s see how this offer works.
For a limited time only, you can use as much as 50% fewer Avios on any Reward Flight booked before 13 October 2020.
- Book a Reward Flight in World Traveller, World Traveller Plus, Club World or First cabins for 50% off the Avios required.
- Book a Reward Flight for 25% fewer Avios in our Euro Traveller or Club Europe cabins.
Book before 13 October for travel between 6 October 2020 and 30 June 2021.
- This offer applies to both peak and off-peak Avios Reward Flights and can be booked by any British Airways Executive Club Member that has earned or spent at least 1 Avios in the last 12 months
- The relevant savings will appear after you have chosen your flights and will be relative to your Avios balance.
- No registration is required.
- British Airways metal only.
This promotion will get you a huge discount on award flights in all cabins. After a 50% discount, you can fly between New York and London for just 25,000 Avios each way in Business Class and 34,000 in First Class. Flights between London and Los Angeles would cost you just 31,250 in Business Class and 42,500 in First Class.
If you do not have enough miles to book these awards, you can always transfer from Chase Ultimate Rewards and American Express Membership Rewards programs.
While the points discount is big, keep in mind that you will have to pay out of pocket for fuel surcharges, and they are usually ridiculously high for British Airways awards. You can save some money on these charges if you have the British Airways Card.
This is an huge discount on awards, and getting British Avios is easy since they are transfer partners of Chase and Amex points. But one thing to watch out for is the high fuel surcharges that will kill this deal for some people.
Let us know if you book anything with this promotion!
HT: Doctor of Credit