This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Capital One Venture One Rewards Card Bonus
Capital One has improved the welcome bonus on the VentureOne Rewards card. This is a no-fee travel credit card that earns 1.25X on all purchases. Miles can be used for travel purchases, or can be transferred to travel partners. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months. After that a variable APR applies. There’s a 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 18 months.
- No Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
- Earn unlimited 1.25X miles on all purchases.
- Earn 5X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel.
- Miles never expire for the life of the account and there’s no limit to how many you can earn
- Transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs.
The Capital One VentureOne Rewards credit card is a decent option if you are looking for a no-fee travel card. The bonus is the best we have seen and it is a good bonus when compared to other no-fee cards. The card also gives you access to travel partners where you can get even more value for your miles.
But the earning rate is terrible considering that there are other cards with no fee that earn 2% cash back, or 5% on rotating categories.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.