Centurion Lounge at Charlotte Airport (CLT) Now Open
The Centurion Lounge at Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) is now open. This is the 11th location within its Centurion Lounge network from American Express.
CLT is the seventh busiest airport in the world with more than 46 million travelers passing through. The new Centurion Lounge is one of the largest to date spanning more than 13,000 square feet and it will be located post-security on the top floor of the airport’s newly expanded area called “The Plaza,” situated between Concourses D and E.
“As lounge access is one of the most important benefits to our Card Members, we are excited to continue enhancing their airport experiences with premium travel benefits such as our Centurion Lounges,” said Alexander Lee, Vice President of Loyalty and Benefits at American Express. “The new Centurion Lounge in Charlotte builds on the ongoing expansion of our airport lounge offerings, marking our second new Centurion Lounge to open this year, and 11th Centurion Lounge globally. From premium amenities, to a taste of some of the region’s best culinary offerings, we’re excited to bring this new location to Card Members traveling through Charlotte,” said Alexander Lee.
In addition to the locally inspired food menu from Chef Joe Kindred, the new Charlotte Lounge will offer Platinum Card, Centurion and Delta Reserve Card Members, along with their guests, access to premium amenities and services including:
- A complimentary full bar with custom cocktails created by renowned mixologist Jim Meehan and wines selected by wine authority, Anthony Giglio
- A custom mural by local artist, Amanda Moody
- Shower suites to keep travelers refreshed while on the go
- Family rooms designed as a respite for parents and kids alike
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping airfield and downtown skyline views
- Essentials for business and leisure travelers alike, including dedicated workspaces, power outlets, private phone areas, comfortable seating and access to high-speed Wi-Fi