Save $10 on $20 Online Purchase with Your Chase Card
Chase has sent out emails with an offer to save $10 when making a purchase of $20 or more online or in-app. You must receive an email, or check if you are targeted, and then activate the offer before making a purchase. Let’s take a look at the details.
Earn a $10 statement credit when you use your Chase Freedom card to make a purchase of $20 or more online or in-app during the promotional period 04/27/21 to 07/31/21.
Check your emails or enter your Chase card information here to see if you are eligible.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 07/31/21 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- For a purchase to qualify for this offer, the merchant must submit charges to your credit card by the last day of the promotional period: 07/31/21.
- All of your eligible purchases during the promotional period will be automatically counted, as long as you have enrolled by 07/31/21.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account ending in the last 4 digits referenced in this offer.
This is an easy discount of $10 for a purchase of $20 or more online or in-app. The email I received referenced the last four digits of my Chase Freedom card, but I assume other Chase cards will be targeted as well.
Let us know if you received this offer, and which Chase card was targeted.