Chase Sapphire Preferred 80,000 Points Bonus
Chase has a new offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. This card falls under the 5/24 restriction (5/24 Guide), but if you are eligible for the bonus there are $1,000 or more worth in rewards for new applicants. The offer was initially showing up through referral links, but it is now publicly available for all. See the details below.
Update 5/19/22: Ending date of May 31st for this offer has been announced. HT OMaaT
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months with your new Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. That’s $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- $95 Annual Fee is not waived
- LEARN MORE
- Earn 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Earn 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- Earn 3X points on select streaming options
- Earn 3X points on dining
- Earn 2X points on travel
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- $50 Annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- LEARN MORE
We have seen this 80,000 Ultimate Rewards offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred in the past. And now it’s back once again for those who want the card or if you are once again under Chase 5/24. This bonus is easily worth $1,000 and possibly more if you maximize points by transferring to travel partners.
It’s worth mentioning that the same offer is also available through referral links. So if you have a friend or family member, that’s the best option since it gets them the referral bonus. You can possibly find this same offer in-branch with the waived annual fee. And, if you recently applied for this card, there’s a chance you can get matched to the 80,000 offer.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.