Chase Spending Bonus for Select Business Cards
Chase has new spending bonus for select business credit cards. Chase Ink (Plus, Preferred, Unlimited, Cash), Southwest and United business cards can now earn 5X on shipping and home improvement purchases. Chase has sent out emails to eligible members, but you can also check out the links listed below. Let’s see how these offers work.
Activate by August 31 and earn 5X points, or 5% total cash back on shipping and home improvement store purchases on up to $10,000 spent in combined purchases between 06/01/2021 and 08/31/2021.
If you have received an email about this offer, you can try the link included. Otherwise, check out these links to see if you are eligible:
- General Chase Bonus Page
- Chase Ink Cash link 1
- Chase Ink Cash link 2
- Chase Ink Unlimited
- Chase Ink Preferred
- Chase Ink Plus
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 08/31/2021 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- From 06/01/2021 to 08/31/2021, you will earn 5% Cash Back rewards total for each $1 spent in the home improvement store and shipping categories on up to $10,000 in total combined purchases.
- Total Cash Back rewards shown are the maximum you will earn on those purchases during the promotion, regardless of what you already earn on those purchases in your rewards program.
- Purchases submitted by you, an authorized user, or the merchant through third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, online or mobile digital wallets, or similar technology will not qualify in a rewards category if the technology is not set up to process the purchase in that rewards category.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for Cash Back rewards to post to your account.
This is a nice added bonus for those who need to make large purchases at home improvement stores. Some people are having issues with activation even if they received emails. Try again later, or call the number in the back of your card so they can enroll you manually if you need to make purchases right away.
Let us know if you have links for United or Southwest business cards.