Chase Spending Offers
Chase has new offers for the third quarter where cardmembers can earn extra Ultimate Rewards, cash back or miles on select categories. New targeted offers were sent out for co-branded credit cards, and even Sapphire and Freedom cards. But you can also check if you are eligible for any of these offers. Let’s take a look at the offers we have seen so far.
The following offers should be available on select co-brand as well as Sapphire and Freedom credit cards. That includes offers such as:
- 10X Avios at gas stations and grocery stores with your British Airways Card.
- 7X points at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants with IHG Premier Card.
- 5% cash back at gas stations and grocery stores with your Chase Freedom Card.
- 5X miles at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants with your United Explorer Card.
- 5X miles at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants with your Southwest Airlines Card.
- and more…
These offers are valid for purchases made between 7/1/2023 and 9/30/2023 and for up to $1,500 in total combined purchases. You must activate your offer before making a purchase.
You can check with your Chase information here, to see if you are eligible. You can use the offers on as many cards that you are targeted for. The limits mentioned above are per card.
For Freedom cards you can stack the extra 4X on gas with the current bonus category which also includes gas. That will give you a total of 9X on gas purchases.
Let us know if you have any other offers that are not listed here.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.