Citi AAdvantage Platinum Card, 40k Miles Bonus Plus $250 Credit
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard has a new signup bonus for 40,000 miles and an additional $250 credit for American Airlines purchases. This offer also has a waived annual fee for the first year, making this a pretty good bonus. Let’s see the details.
- Earn up to a $250 statement credit on eligible American Airlines purchases in the first 6 months of account opening.
- Plus, earn 40,000 bonus miles after $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Annual fee $99, waived for the first 12 months.
- Direct Link to Offer
Statement credit and American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles are not available if you have received a statement credit or American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles for a new Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® account in the past 48 months.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent at restaurants and gas stations
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 4 travel companions on the same reservation
- Earn a $125 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your cardmembership year and renew your card
The normal offer for the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard is 60,000 miles. So this bonus should be slightly better based on average valuation for AAdvantage miles.
The same offer is also available on the CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard®.
HT: Doctor of Credit