Citi Card Hub
PDX Deals Guy was alerted us to a deal he had emailed to him by Citi. It will net him $20 in savings on $120+ in Amazon purchase(s). All he needs to do is add his card to the Citi card hub for Amazon payments. This appears to be targeted.
Earn $20 back with your Citi® Card on Amazon Add your Citi® Card to Amazon through the Card Control Hub and make eligible purchases totaling $120 or more that post by 6/30/2022 to earn a $20 statement credit.
Email Subject & Targeted Card
YOUR NAME, earn $20 back with your Citi(R) Card – see how inside.
This offer was for PDX’s Citi Rewards+ card.
- This offer starts on 3/31/2022 and will end on 6/30/2022.
- You will earn $20 back after you spend $120 or more on eligible Amazon.com purchases with your card that will be posted as a credit on your account.
- An eligible Amazon purchase is any purchase made using your Citi card directly through Amazon.com or the Amazon Mobile App and does not include purchases made at Amazon Fresh, Amazon Digital Services LLC or Amazon Video.
- Many merchants will wait for a purchase to ship before they post the purchase to your account.
- We reserve the exclusive right to determine which purchases qualify for the offer.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable and applies to the account ending in the last 4 digits referenced in this offer.
- Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion.
It’s easy! Follow these 3 steps to add your card to Amazon through your Card Control Hub:
Citi Card Hub: Final Thoughts
I clicked through the link and was able to get the Citi card hub to come up after logging in but there was no mention of the Amazon offer. So it appears you need the email to feel safe on getting the payout. If you had a purchase on Amazon and were going to use your Citi card anyway then might as well give it a try I guess.