Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we once again covered a number of limited time deals including several that ended quickly! Make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out.
This week also brought the death of Citi’s Hilton co-branded cards and some changes to my favorite 3X card, the AT&T Access More. I also reviewed Silk Air (Singapore’s regional arm) and brought you some Visa gift card deals at popular retailers.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- RIP Citi Hilton: All Known Links are DEAD!
- Citi AT&T Access More Eliminates 3X Earnings on Some Purchases
- Amex’s New Website Might Spell Bad News for Amex Offers
- Chase Ink Business Cash/Preferred Applications Don’t Have 24 Month Restriction
- Increased Referral Bonuses for SPG Cards, Earn Up to 55K Starpoints
In Travel & Loyalty
- Review: Silk Air Business Class B737-800 Singapore to Kathmandu, Nepal
- JetBlue Award Sale, Get 15% of Your Points Back
- Unadvertised Deal! Make Money & Earn 5X on Visa Gift Cards at Staples
- Make Money! New Negative Cost Visa/MC Gift Card Deal at Safeway/Albertson’s/Vons
- Discounted Gift Cards with Samsung Pay; 10% Off eBay & Southwest, 20% Off Hotels.com, BJ’s & More
- Blocked: No More Mortgage Payments on Plastiq with Visa
- New Office Depot Rewards Program Coming July 1st, Earn 2% on Everything
- Gift Card Deals; 2% Off at GiftCardBin, 30% off Panera at CardCash, and GiftCardSpread Father’s Day Specials
- Save 20% at JW Marriott with this New Amex Offer
- Amazon Cash: Load $20 Get $10 Free!
- Deal Roundup: Staples Rewards $10 Rebate, Over 50% Off at Sears, Free Tacos, Santander $250 Bonus, Free $10 Kohl’s Cash and More
Happy Father’s Day!