Note: We have a business relationship with Bilt Rewards and receive compensation if you apply via links in this post.
December Bilt Rent Day Offers
It is nearly the first of the month and that means it’s once again time for the Rent Day promotions from Bilt Rewards. With Black Friday almost here, Bilt is launching Rent Day benefits a little early. This month, Bilt Members will be able to take advantage of extra earnings for dining and shopping. Let’s see the full details.
Earn More with Bilt Dining
Head to a Bilt Dining Restaurant and earn 10X points beginning Black Friday, November 24th through December 1st. All you have to do is pay with any eligible card linked to your Bilt Wallet at any participating Bilt Dining restaurant found in the Bilt Rewards app.
- That means Bilt Cardholders will earn 16X at Bilt Dining restaurants on December 1st thanks to this offer stacked with double points on Rent Day.
- Earn up to 20,000 bonus points at which time Bilt Dining earnings will revert to the advertised earning rate for each restaurant.
Bilt Dining is a collection of restaurants in select cities where Bilt Members will earn points when they pay for their meal with an eligible card in their Bilt Wallet (must be a Visa®, Mastercard®, or American Express® card). You can find these restaurants in the “Dining” section of the Bilt app.
Double Points on Shopping
Members with the Bilt Mastercard will earn 2X points on all 1X categories (excluding rent) starting on Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday.
- Starts at 12:00 AM ET on November 23rd and ends on November 27th at 11:59 PM PT.
- Cardholders will get 2x (1x base, 1x bonus) on up to $20,000 of spend on all 1x categories.
- After $20,000 of spend, you will continue to get 1x on all non-bonus category spend.
- Use the card 5 times each statement period to earn points.
The Ultimate Tasting Experience: Italy
Bilt Rewards and Mastercard are hosting The Ultimate Tasting Experience: Italy on December 1 for Bilt Mastercard Cardholders only.
40 guests will be able to enjoy a five course meal featuring dishes from four of New York City’s favorite Italian restaurants: Saint Theo’s, Di Fara, A Pasta Bar and La Baia. Each course will introduce a new region of Italy inspired by the chef. The dinner will take place on December 1st (Rent Day) at the unique Lavan Chelsea space in NYC where they will be virtually immersed in floor-to-ceiling projections of serene Italian scenes.
How to Secure a Spot:
- The event will be available to reserve in the Bilt App on a first-come, first-served basis on November 25th for Bilt Mastercard Cardholders and a guest for 12,500 Bilt Points or $150.
- Cardholders who secure a spot(s) will be notified immediately and others will be able to turn on notifications for future openings. Attendees must be aged 21+.
SOULCYCLE RENT DAY RIDES
Experience SoulCycle’s signature 45-minute full-body indoor cycling workout, on us. Book your complimentary bike directly in the Bilt App — 10 bikes available in 56 classes across the country, on a first come, first served basis. Plus, one lucky rider will win a free month of rent.
DOUBLE POINTS ON THE FIRST
Take advantage of Rent Day with double points earnings. Members with the Bilt Mastercard will earn accelerated points across non-rent spend, including:
- DINING: 6x points (regularly 3x points)
- TRAVEL: 4x points (regularly 2x points)
- OTHER SPEND excluding rent: 2x points (regularly 1x points)
Cardholders will receive double earnings, up to 10,000 bonus points, from 12:00am ET on December 1 through 11:59pm PT on December 1. Cardholders will continue to earn 1x points on their rent payments when paying with the Bilt Mastercard. Don’t forget, cardholders must use their card 5 times each statement period to earn points.
POINT QUEST® TRIVIA
Earn extra Bilt Points by answering trivia quations on the game show, Point Quest®, available in the Bilt app only on December 1st. Answer five questions, and win up to 150 Bilt Points. Answer all five questions correctly and you’ll get access to a bonus question for another 100 Bilt Points to win a total of 250 Bilt Points.
‘RENT FREE’ GAME SHOW
A new game show where your favorite creators and personalities play to help you win free rent. This month actor, comedian, and sports fanatic Michael Rapaport joins in.
Bilt has asked 1,000 Bilt Members some juicy questions. Your challenge is to see how well you know your fellow Bilt Members by submitting guesses to one of these questions. If you can correctly guess three of the most popular answers, you’ll automatically be entered for the chance to get your December rent paid.
To show you how it’s done, there’s always a celebrity guest to play Rent Free live. The better the guest plays, the more people will have their rent paid.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.