Disney Hacks Podcast Episode 9
Hey everyone! Many of you know the Miles to Memories blog, but we also create content in a number of other ways. First, we have the MtM Podcast which is where you will want to go to hear the latest miles/points commentary and news. Look for a video version coming soon! We also have our Miles to Memories YouTube channel where lately I’ve been putting up travel videos + Vegas tours.
And don’t forget about our 12K member miles/points Facebook group or our Exclusive Patreon Diamond where we put out subscriber only bonus content each and every month plus host private Discord & Facebook communities.
Disney Hacks Podcast
Finally we have the Disney Hacks podcast where we marry the worlds of travel hacking and Disney! Our goal on the show is to teach others how to save time & money on Disney! While giving practical advice has been a bit difficult lately, things are finally getting into gear at Disney and we have you covered.
This Week’s Disney Hacks Podcast
Walt Disney World announced a few permanent closures of attractions including a fairly new show and a set of coasters that few people will miss. We also go in depth on Rise of the Resistance in the new era and how it compares to the experience before. Is it better or worse?
During the show we also discuss Universal’s decision to cancel Halloween Horror Nights and then we profess our love for Disney’s Peoplemovers. Find out the history of these amazing rides plus how you can ride Disney’s often forgotten 3rd Peoplemover in Houston, but it probably won’t be around for long.
Stream Latest Disney Hacks Episode
You can stream the show above or head over to disneyhacks.com/podcast for all of the links to subscribe and for past episodes!
- 0:00 – Sad news out of Universal with the cancellation of Halloween Horror Nights on both coasts
- 4:11 – Knott’s Berry Farm is hosting an awesome food event. No rides are open, but you can get tons of boysenberry goodness!
- 6:47 – Walt Disney World permanent attractions closings – Find out which attractions are now cut permanently including a new show that Disney spent serious $$$ on!
- 14:57 – Rise of the Resistance in the age of Covid-19. There are significant changes to the experience of Disney’s newest ride. How is it better and/or worse during the current times.
- 29:16 – Discussing Disney’s 3 (really 4) Peoplemovers, their history and how one you might not know about lives on for now, but may not be there for a long time.
We continue to provide content we hope is entertaining, enjoyable and informative. We have podcasts, videos, blog posts and online communities all dedicated to helping people travel more and spend less. Enjoy the Disney Hacks podcast and all of our other content and thanks for listening/reading/watching Miles to Memories!