Disneyland Ticket Offer for California Residents
Disney opened up its parks to everyone recently and now has launched a great ticket offer for California Residents.
California Residents can save up to $66 on each 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® or 1-Park per Day Ticket for travel through September 30, 2021. What’s even better is that these tickets can be used ANY day during the validity period and do NOT have to be used within 13 days of the first day of use.
Guests can book now and save on magical visits to explore new adventures, rediscover favorite attractions and be part of the summer excitement at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
Limited-time ticket offer for California residents
For a limited time, California residents can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as low as $83 per person, per day with this special ticket offer. These three-day, one-park per day tickets start at $249 and eligible guests may purchase a park hopper option for an additional $55.
The limited-time tickets are available for purchase starting July 6, 2021, and California residents may redeem their tickets on any three separate days through September 30, 2021, subject to park reservation availability.
If you have already purchased tickets through Get Away Today and qualify for the new offer, you can switch tickets to the new ticket offer. It’s one of the benefits of booking with Get Away Today. Just make sure to check availability before canceling and repurchasing any tickets.
- California Residents save up to $66 on each 3-Day Disneyland Ticket (either Park Hopper and 1-Park per Day)
- Theme park reservations are required
- No tiers or blackout dates apply
- Tickets do NOT have to be used consecutively and can be used any day through September 30, 2021 (subject to availability)
- Reservations for all three days must be made at the same time, but can be changed at any time (subject to availability and must be used by September 30, 2021)
- Same price for adults (ages 10+) and children (ages 3-9)
- All guests must be California residents. A California billing address will be required for purchase and guests may be asked to show proof of residency at the gates.
Save up to 25% on select stays at Disneyland Resort
You can save even more by adding one of the hotel offers. Guests can save up to 25% at select Disneyland Resort Hotels, or get a free night at one of the Anaheim area partner hotels.
The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort offer convenient access to both parks, with benefits and magical touches as only Disney can do.