Divvy Offers $500 Bonus for New Business Accounts
Divvy is now known as Divvy by Bill after being acquired by Bill.com. The company offers a spend and expense management platform for businesses and now has a $500 bonus as well for new applicants. Let’s see the details.
To qualify for the $500 bonus, customers must:
- open an account within 60 days of responding to this offer
- spend a minimum of $500 in Net Purchases on their Divvy business card within 45 days of account creation
- complete a balance payment of over $500 per the account payment terms.
Divvy will apply the $500 incentive as a statement credit to your divvy account within 60 days of your first successful balance payment over $500.
- Net Purchases exclude cash advances, credits, chargebacks, and Plastiq or Melio payments.
- This offer is available only to qualified individuals 18 years of age or over.
- Offer is available to US Residents who live within the borders of the United States.
- Applicants must submit an application using the designated Divvy landing page for either a prepaid card or a business charge card.
- This offer is only valid for applications submitted before 11:59 pm MST 12/31/2022.
Divvy is a bit difficult with approvals and might ask you to send in some extra documentation such as business certificate, bank statements etc.
If you can get approved, this should be an easy bonus. There are no fees to worry about, and you just need to spend $500 to get $500 back.
Let us know how it works out for you.
HT: Doctor of Credit