Earn $750 Bonus with Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Card
The Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Card launched in late 2021 with a welcome offer of 50,000 points. The bonus now is considerably better, at 75,000 points.
The card earns 2X points on travel and dining purchases and 1.5X points per dollar on all other purchases. That means that Preferred Rewards members ca get up to 3.5X points on travel and dining and up to 2.62X points everywhere else. You can redeem points for travel, cash back, a statement credit. You also get up to $450 in annual credits, which helps justify the $550 annual fee. Read our review Let’s take a look at the details of the new offer.
- Earn 75,000 bonus points if you use your new credit card account to make eligible purchases totaling at least $5,000 (exclusive of any fees, including the annual fee, returns and adjustments) within 90 days of the account open date.
- Annual Fee: $550
- Direct link to Application
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining purchases and 1.5X points per dollar on all other purchases. Preferred Rewards members earn can earn a bonus of 25% to 75% on every purchase.
- $300 in statement credits each calendar year if you make qualifying airline incidental fee transactions.
- $150 in statement credits each calendar year if you make qualifying rideshare, food delivery, streaming service and fitness transactions at select merchants.
- $100 in statement credits per account every four years in connection with the TSA Pre✓® or Global Entry program when you use your Premium Rewards® Elite credit card to pay the application fee
- 12-month Priority Pass Select membership to access airport VIP lounges worldwide currently participating in the Priority Pass Select program with their accompanying guests
Bank of America Premium Rewards Elite Card now offers a welcome bonus of 75,000 points, which is worth $750. This is a nice bump from the usual offer of 50,000 points.
It’s worth noting that this card also comes with a massive $550 annual fee. So this bonus only makes sense if you also take advantage of the annual credits such as $300 for qualifying airline incidental fees, and $150 in statement credits for rideshare, food delivery, streaming service and fitness transactions at select merchants.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.