Ebates Doubles in Store Cashback this Weekend
I received an email this morning from Ebates that they are offering double in store cash back on select stores this weekend. I didn’t think too much about it because they do this semi often but when I opened up the list of participants my jaw hit the floor!
The Offer is back this weekend! Two more days left with the Office Depot deal too!!!
The details are as follows:
- Double in store cashback for select stores until Monday
4/305/13 at 11:59PM PT.
- You have to link each stores offer individually to your card.
- The offer only works one time per card and then you have to reload it before using it again
- You can load multiple cards at the same time and you can cycle through them each once before needing to reload the offer on each card.
The list of stores is solid but 2 really stuck out to me.
- Office Max/Office Depot – 6% in store cash back (I could probably stop here!)
- Bed Bath & Beyond – 4% in store
Deal Making Opportunities
For Bed Bath & Beyond check and see if they have any promos available and you can stack with those. Sometimes they have very good Visa gift card rebates.
You could load up on Amazon gift cards earning 5X Ultimate Rewards plus 6% since you can’t get them easily online any longer. Or you can stick with Visa gift cards since the 6% back makes it a very profitable purchase. Gift cards for personal purchases like Whole Foods, Shell or Target are another opportunity.
This has always worked on gift cards in the past but I can’t guarantee it will in the future. The terms do say no gift cards so there is risk. You may want to do a test purchase first and wait for the email.
There is a lot of opportunity here but remember to BE RESPONSIBLE. Ebates has SHUT DOWN people’s accounts for abusing this in store offer so don’t go full bananas. If you do remember that you have been warned.
This is a pretty amazing offer that you may be able to stack with another offer. If not you can get paid to earn 5X Ultimate Rewards! Might want to hit is sooner rather than later especially if you have an Ink Cash card.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.