Up to $80 in Extra Cash Back for Discover Cardholders
Discover has sent out emails to select cardholders with an opportunity to earn extra cash back through the end of the year. The email subject is “Congrats <Name>, enjoy up to $80 extra cash back“, or “Congrats <Name>, enjoy up to $40 extra cash back on all new purchases“. Let’s see the details.
The offer is sent out by email and applies to the specific Discover card mention in the email. Here are the two offers that were sent out:
- Activate to earn an extra 4% Cashback Bonus® on up to $2,000 in new purchases from now through September 30, 2023.
- Activate to earn an extra 2% Cashback Bonus® on up to $2,000 in new purchases from now through September 30, 2023.
You must click the link provided in the email to activate the offer and earn the extra cash back for your purchases. This is on top of the standard rewards you earn.
- Activate to earn an extra Cashback Bonus® on all new purchases from the date you activate through 09/30/2023, on up to $2,000 in purchases.
- In order for a purchase to qualify the transaction date must be before or on the last day of the offer.
- Rewards are paid out based on the transaction date provided by the merchant.
- Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods of the end of the promotion.
- You will no longer be eligible for this offer if you switch to a different Discover product.
This is a very good offer that would give you an extra 4% cash back (or 2%) for all your purchases. It applies to a total of $2,000 in purchases through the end of the September, which would earn you an additional $80 in cash back.
Let us know if you are targeted, or if you have a different version of this offer.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.