Fitbit Settlement for Older Models, Check if You Are Eligible
Fitbit has settled a lawsuit that claims some Fitbit devices are not able to track sleep as represented to consumers on the product’s packaging. Defendant denies this claim and maintains that the products worked as promised and that it has done nothing wrong. The Court has not decided who is right.
Who is Eligible?
You are a “Class Member” if you purchased, and registered online, a Fitbit Flex, Fitbit One, or Fitbit Ultra: in
- California or Florida from September 1, 2009 to October 27, 2014; or
- New York, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Ohio from March 26, 2012 to October 27, 2014;
- Missouri or Illinois from March 26, 2013 to October 27, 2014; or
- Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, or Washington state from March 26, 2014 to October 27, 2014.
If you are a Class Member and the settlement is approved, and you timely file a Claim Form, you are entitled to a cash payment of $12.50. Your claim form must be submitted or postmarked by December 22, 2019.
- File claim here
- Payment: $12.50
- Filing Deadline: 12/22/2019