Get Diamond Status with Hilton Surpass Card
American Express is targeting some customers with an email offer to earn Hilton Honors Diamond status and 130,000 points with the Hilton Surpass credit card. The offer is possibly going out to those with expiring Diamond status. Let’s see the details.
- Get complimentary Diamond status through 3/21/2024 with this exclusive offer for the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card. You can earn 130,000 Bonus Points after spending $2,000 in purchases in the first e months, worth 3 free nights at 4,100 properties worldwide.
- Annual Fee: $95
- Offer ends 3/1/2023
There’s no link for this offer, you must have received an email directly to be eligible.
- 12x points at eligible purchases at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio.
- 6x points U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn a Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Priority Pass Select with 10 Complimentary Visits.
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status. Earn Hilton Honors Diamond when you spend $40,000 in a calendar year.
With Hilton Diamond status you get some valuable benefits such as room upgrades, executive lounge access and more. Normally you get Hilton Diamond with the Amex Hilton Aspire card which has a $450 annual fee, or you need to spend $40,000 in a calendar year with the Hilton Surpass.
So this is a great offer for those who are targeted. You get 130,000 Hilton Honors points and Hilton Diamond status for one more year with $2,000 spend.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
I successfully applied for this offer, but I received it writing in regular (postal) mail. The code was in the letter.
I did have expiring diamond status.
Has anyone been able to successfully apply? My husband got this offer, but when we click on the link in the email it asks us to enter an offer code. We’ve scoured the email and there’s no offer code! We’ve tried 3 different browsers just to make sure something isn’t getting lost along the way.
The email says to “contact us” (Hilton) with questions so he sent a message 2 days ago asking for help with the offer code. Other than a form letter reply telling us it would be 7-10 days…we haven’t heard anything. I wouldn’t know who to contact at Amex for this – help!
Exact same missing code issue for me. Let us know if you found a solution. I haven’t unfortunately.
I had this card but received this offer in the email. The terms say I don’t qualify if I had this card before. Why would I receive such an offer? Or does amex want me to apply and get it with bonus again?
I am in the same boat! Got the offer via email but I’ve already had the Aspire card in the past and in the welcome bonus terms it says I would not be eligible for the offer? So confused….
I would online chat with Amex and ask them to give you a list of all the Amex cards you have had before. They will come back with a list in a minute or two. Some people have reported having a card drop off their list after just 4 years or so and gotten another bonus. YMMV of course.