Get Paid To Sign Up For Sam’s Club
We have seen several deals for Sam’s Club membership recently, and they usually involve gift cards. But now you can stack two offers that give you a free membership and even a $15 profit with no gift cards involved.
You can get $35 from Dosh and then another $25 from American Express. There’s also another offer that can get you up to $60 in gift cards for existing members, but that one is targeted. Let’s see how it all works, plus some other options for those willing to put in more work.
Here are the three offers:
- Dosh – Get $35 when you go to a participating location and use your Dosh-connected card. You can also earn:
- 15% cash back for new membership purchases online
- 3% cash back for online scan & go orders
- 3% cash back for online pickup orders
- 2% cash back for online orders (HT: Frequent Miler)
- Amex Offer – Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $45 in a single transaction on a new Sam’s Club membership (Club-level membership only) at any Sam’s Club location in the 50 U.S. states or online at samsclub.com by 4/30/2022.
To stack these two offers, add the Sam’s Club Amex Offer to your favorite American Express card and then add that same card to your Dosh account as well before using it. Then just visit your nearest Sam’s Club location and purchase a new membership.
A new Sam’s Club membership costs $45. With the Dosh and Amex Offer you will get $60 back if you pay for a new membership in-store. That’s a free membership and a $15 profit.
Just make sure that you have added the Amex Offer to the card that you plan to use in-store. Add that same card in your Dosh account. If you don’t have an account, then there’s another $10 bonus waiting for you.
But you do have other options that get you even more value. However they involve gift cards. First there’s this offer that will get you up to $120 in Uber credits when you pay for a new membership. Then, there’s also this offer that gets you a $45 gift card and it should stack with the Amex Offer.
And last but not least, there’s an offer for up to $60 in gift cards for existing members. You will earn three $20 eGift cards for trying Scan & Go shopping, first $20+ online purchase, and Curbside pickup. This offer was sent out by email to existing cardholders. (HT: Danny Deal Guru)