Sam’s Club Membership Offer
Sam’s Club has a new offer for its $45 annual membership. New members who sign up now can get $120 in Uber vouchers.
There’s a small catch. These vouchers are sent out $10 at a time, once a month. But if you can use them all, then it’s a profitable opportunity on top of the Sam’s Club membership. Let’s see how it works.
Join as a new Sam’s Club member for $45 (plus tax in some places) and receive $120 in Uber vouchers split up into 12 vouchers worth $10 each. Offer not valid for Sam’s Plus membership. Offer ends Dec 31, 2021.
- Each customer will receive one $10 Uber voucher per month.
- Each $10 Uber voucher expires at midnight of the last day of the month it is sent to the participant, regardless of date received.
- Limit (1) reward per Customer, per email address.
- You must be 18 years or older to purchase a membership and membership is subject to qualifications.
- By accepting this offer, you authorize annual recurring charges to any card on file for your Sam’s Club membership fee(s) plus any applicable taxes at then- current rate every year until you cancel.
- Offer valid for a limited time only and may be discontinued at any time.
- Must join as a new member using promotion link to qualify for offer and must be eighteen (18) years or older to participate.
- Promotion code to redeem Uber voucher will expire 14 days after receiving it.
- Additional promotional Terms & Conditions apply at http://www.TLC.MembersRide.com/terms.
- Offer valid while supplies last.
With this latest promotion you can get up to $120 off your Uber rides, after paying $45 for a 1-year membership at Sam’s Club. If you don’t care about Uber savings, then this other Sam’s Club promotion could be a better option for you.
With this offer you will also be enrolled in auto renewal. So make sure you go into your account settings and change that before the year is up and you don’t want to keep paying full price.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
i signed up and still have not heard anything about the credits. Do they come as individual emails?
I swear everyone is starting to use these silly, incremental, monthly credits and it’s really getting old.