Gift Card Sale at Raise and Costco
Gift card resellers Raise is offering a discount today on select bands’ gift cards. Costco members can also get their hands on some discounted iTunes gift cards.
Raise 3% Off Sale
Raise is offering an extra 3% off a number of merchants as part of their sale. The email said “Shh! It’s a sale just for Danny”, but I’m sharing it and I don’t believe it’s targeted 🙂
Get an extra 3% off select brands with the code INLOVE
- Babies ‘R’ Us
- Dunking Donuts
- and more…
You can find the full list of discounted cards here.
Need to Know
- Offer expires 2/12/2017 11:59 PM CST.
- Maximize this deal by using the AT&T Access More card to earn 3X ThankYou points.
- Coupon code is limit one use per account.
Discounted iTunes Gift Cards at Costco
Costco is offering a discount on already discounted iTunes gift cards. You can buy
- $200 iTunes gift cards for $164.99
- $100 iTunes gift cards for $84.49
- $25 iTunes gift cards for $21.49
You need a membership in order to get discount. Use your Discover card for an extra 5% cashback at wholesale clubs this quarter.
Need to Know
- Limit 2 per Member
- Discount is valid through 2/14/17
- Use your Discover card for an extra 5% cashback at wholesale clubs this quarter
You should be able to find at least some nice deals mainly for personal use at Raise. I suggest searching GiftCardWiki to make sure the normal discount + these offers are better than what you can get elsewhere. Sometimes it will be and sometimes it won’t. Also, popular brands tend to sell quickly.
As for the the iTunes offer, it has been around a few times recently. You best discount is when purchasing $200 gift cards, at 17.5% off. No cash back portals here, but Discover will give you an extra 5% (10% if you still have that double cash back).