Gift Card Sale
Raise and CardCash are running gift card sales today. Both sites are offering extra discounts on already discounted gift cards. Let’s look at these two promotions.
Raise, Extra 7% Off Everything
Use code PAY7 to get an extra 7% off all discounted gift cards purchased on the Raise app (maximum savings $15). Not valid on cash back gift cards. To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. Valid on the Raise app only for this account. One use per household. Offer expires 1/27/19 11:59 PM CST.
Need to Know
- Maximize this deal by using the AT&T Access More card to earn 3X ThankYou points.
CardCash Extra 5% Off Sale
All Gift Cards Extra 5% Off ! Use Code: YOUBOTHWIN
Need to Know
- All CardCash promotions are valid until the expiration date written on the email.
- Most promotions are not yet available on the app.
- Maximum $3,000 per customer
- CardCash only guarantees their cards for 45 days. Plan to use them within that time.
It’s always worth taking a look at these deals for gift cards for your favorite merchant. You will usually get a better deal by going this route, compared to any credit card rewards that you would get by paying the merchant directly.
I suggest searching GiftCardWiki to make sure the normal discount + this offer better than what you can get elsewhere. Popular brands tend to sell quickly, but in my experience Raise and CardCash generally have inventory loaded periodically during a sale so it pays to check back. An extra 7% is one of the best offers we see from Raise, so I would focus there first.