Increased Offer for Hilton Honors Business Card
Hilton and American Express have several co-branded cards. One of them is the Hilton Honors Business card, which now has an increased welcome offer for 130,000 Hilton Honors points. Let’s see the details of the offer and how it compares to previous offers.
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership (LEARN MORE)
- $95 Annual Fee (not waived)
- Free night after $15,000 in yearly spend
- Read our full review
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has the following earning structure:
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service producers and U.S. purchases for shipping
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- (LEARN MORE)
How Does This Offer Compare to Previous Offers?
The previous offer for the Hilton Honors American Express business card was 125,000 points after spending $3,000 within 90 days. So this new offer is slightly better, by 5K points, and the spending requirement is still the same. However it is not the best offer we have seen on this credit card.
We have seen an offer with a waived annual fee, 125K points and a $100 credit. There was also an offer for 130K points and a free night with $5K spend.
This is a good card and could be interesting for those who are planning Hilton stays. Remember that this card does not count against Chase 5/24 either which is an added bonus for some people. It is also available via the referral network, just be sure not to refer yourself.