Increased Offer for Hilton Honors Business Card
Hilton and American Express have several co-branded cards. One of them is the Hilton Honors Business card, which now has an increased welcome offer for 130,000 Hilton Honors points and a $130 statement credit. Let’s see the details of the offer and how it compares to previous offers.
Update 7/4/22: This limited time offer has an end date of July 7th.
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn $130 in statement credits when spending at Hilton Hotels in the first 12 months.
- $95 Annual Fee (not waived)
- Free night after $15,000 in yearly spend
- Learn More
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has the following earning structure:
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service producers and U.S. purchases for shipping
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- Learn More
How Does This Offer Compare to Previous Offers?
The standard offer has been in the 125K-130K points range. We have seen an offer with a waived annual fee, 125K points and a $100 credit. There was also an offer for 130K points and a free night with $5K spend. Both of those offers are better than this current offer but we are not sure if, or when, these come back.
This is a good card and could be interesting for those who are planning Hilton stays. Remember that this card does not count against Chase 5/24 either which is an added bonus for some people. It is also available via the referral network, just be sure not to refer yourself.