Hilton Hawaii Timeshare Offer
Hilton Grand Vacations has a new timeshare offer that will get you a cheap stay in Hawaii. This offer has two options for stays in Honolulu, or Waikoloa. You can get up to five nights and 25,000 Hilton Honors points for just $599.
As you know, these deals involve a timeshare presentation which you must attend. But if you can spare two hours of your time during your vacation, it can be a good deal. And it can get even better if you just ask. Let’s see how this offer works.
Guests must purchase by October 10, 2022 to enjoy:
- 6-day/5-night stay for $699 plus tax in Honolulu
- 6-day/5-night stay for $699 plus tax in Waikoloa
Your stay will be at a participating hotel within the Hilton portfolio of brands (valued at $175-$500/night). Guests will receive 25,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after attending the Personal Preview.
You have up to 12 months from purchase date to travel. As part of your vacation package, you’ll attend a two-hour Personal Preview and sales presentation. This is mandatory for you and your spouse.
- You are not eligible to participate in this promotion if you:
- have an open, incomplete package requiring attendance at a sales presentation,
- have attended a Hilton Grand Vacations sales presentation at any property within the last year, and/or
- are an employee of Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Worldwide or their affiliates.
- If married or living together, couples must attend sales presentation together; individuals may purchase separately.
How You Can Do Better
It looks like you can book everything online but I encourage you to call the phone number instead. You can talk to an agent and they can adjust the offer to either lower the price or give you more bonus miles. The original offer is always there in case you can’t get anything better.
Even if you have recently booked one of these with a lesser bonus it is not too late. You can call back even after you booked everything and have them match this price maybe.
If you are planning an Hawaii vacation over the next year then this can be a cheap stay. You can pay just $599 for a 5-night stay in Waikoloa or Honolulu. You also get 25,000 Hilton points which worth more than $100. You can even earn points on the stay!
But be sure to call in and ask for even a better deal. You never know. And if you do get a better deal, please let us know in the comments. Also let us know if you’ve had any recent experiences with timeshare offers.