Save $250 on Homes & Villas by Marriott Bookings with Amex Offers
American Express has a new Amex Offer that can save you $250 on stays at Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy. We have seen this offer in the past, but it’s now slightly better and available for most Amex cardholders. You can also stack it with a 10% discount. Let’s see the details.
Get a one-time $250 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $1,000 USD in one or more purchases on property rate and charges incurred at time of reservation at participating Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy® properties from 7/28/2023 to 9/30/2023. Valid only on USD purchases.
- Offer valid at participating Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy® properties in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America and the Caribbean.
- Not valid on gift card purchases.
- Cancellation fees apply and may vary by property. See individual properties for details.
- Offer valid on property rate and charges incurred at time of reservation.
- Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date (for example, if the final payment that occurs 30 days before your stay falls outside of the promotion dates, it will not count towards qualification).
Homes & Villas by Marriott operates thousands of homes in over 100 destinations around the world. These are luxury home rentals that are normally expensive.
But if you plan to book any Homes & Villas by Marriott properties, then $250 in savings should make it more affordable. There’s also a 10% discount when you book by August 31, for stays through September 30.
Check your cards to see if you have the offer and add it now if you plan to to stay at Homes & Villas by Marriott.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.