Stay at One of the 33 New Hyatt Hotels, Get 500 Bonus Points
Hyatt has an incentive for World of Hyatt members to check out new properties that are added to the program. This ongoing promotion was first launched over two years ago, and from time to time the list is updated with the newest hotels.
World of Hyatt members can earn 500 Bonus Points for qualifying nights at new Hyatt hotels around the world, usually within the first few months after opening. Award stays also qualify for this promotion.
You don’t have to jump through any hoops to get these points besides checking for new eligible properties. The rules are simple:
- Earn 500 Bonus Points for qualifying nights at new hotels during specified offer periods for each property. For each hotel’s offer period, visit worldofhyatt.com/newhotelbonus.
- There’s no need to register and you can earn on top of other offers
- Keep checking back for new additions
For September, there are 33 properties on the promotion list. The offer period for specific hotels varies between an end date of September 30 and December 31, 2021. Your stay must be completed within that date.
- To be eligible for this offer you must be a World of Hyatt member in good standing at time of reservation and stay, stay at a participating hotel with a checkout date during that hotel’s offer period, provide your World of Hyatt membership number at time of check-in, and either pay an Eligible Rate or redeem a free night award.
- Only one point bonus may be earned per member, per stay, regardless of the number of rooms booked. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this offer.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks after travel is completed for World of Hyatt Bonus Points to be credited to your Account.
This is a small bonus, so it will not make sense to switch up your plans just to get 500 more points. But with everything else being equal, you might want to choose a new property and get these extra points.
You can keep checking this list every time you make a booking and see if any new hotels have been added.