Hyatt to Open Six New Hotels in Europe
Hyatt Hotels is set to open six new hotels in Europe. The new properties will be part of the The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, and Hyatt Regency brands.
The six new executed agreements are expected to increase Hyatt’s brand presence in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Switzerland. This is in addition to the recently announced acquisition of Apple Leisure Group (ALG).
“The newly executed agreements highlight the positive strides we are making towards our growth strategy in Europe, and the new projects sit alongside a strong pipeline of Hyatt-branded hotels scheduled to open over the coming years,” said Felicity Black-Roberts, Hyatt’s vice president development, Europe.
“Confidence in the hospitality sector remains high among investors, and we are delighted to collaborate with leading owners and operators who recognize the value and profitability of Hyatt’s entire brand portfolio, with an emphasis on Hyatt’s independent collections, including The Unbound Collection by Hyatt and JdV by Hyatt brands, and lifestyle brands, including Hyatt Centric. With these new deals, we are asserting our expertise in leisure destinations, reinforcing that Hyatt’s brands continue to resonate and cater to leisure travelers.”
Six New Hotels
Newly executed deals include:
- The Unbound Collection by Hyatt
- The Unbound Collection by Hyatt hotel in Crans-Montana, Switzerland
- ll Tornabuoni Hotel in Florence, Italy
- JdV by Hyatt
- The Tribune Hotel in Rome, Italy
- A JdV by Hyatt hotel in Bordeaux, France
- Hyatt Centric
- Hyatt Centric Altstadt Hamburg in Hamburg, Germany
- Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Madrid Residences in Madrid, Spain
Hyatt recently opened several new hotels across Europe, including:
- Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg in Ekaterinburg, Russia
- Hyatt Place London City East in London, United Kingdom
- 7Pines Resort Ibiza, part of the Destination by Hyatt brand, in Ibiza, Spain
- Hyatt Regency Zurich Airport The Circle in Zurich, Switzerland
- Hôtel du Palais Biarritz, re-opened as part of The Unbound by Hyatt Collection brand, in Biarritz, France
- Three Story Hotels in Sweden, which joined the JdV by Hyatt brand, including Story Hotel Riddargatan, Story Hotel Signalfabriken Stockholm, and Story Hotel Studio Malmö in Malmö