IHG Status Match Challenge for Everyone
IHG has a new status match offer. It could get you Gold, Platinum or even Spire Elite status through 2020. Let’s look at the details.
For a limited time, IHG® Rewards Club will match your status from select hotel loyalty programs. After you’re upgraded to your new status, complete your stays at any IHG Hotels and Resorts properties and keep your status through 2020.
Stay 10 nights to keep your status and enjoy:
- Complimentary room upgrades
- Early check-in
- 100% bonus earnings on top of base points
Stay 5 nights to keep your status and enjoy:
- Welcome amenity
- Guaranteed room availability
- 50% bonus earnings on top of base points
Stay 2 nights to keep your status and enjoy:
- Exclusive member rate – Your Rate
- Custom stay preferences
- 10% bonus earnings on top of base points
- The promotion is valid in the United States & United Kingdom only.
- Current Spire Elite members are not eligible for this promotion.
- Upon Registration (as defined below), members will be given the opportunity to match a competitor’s hotel loyalty program status.
- You must register for the promotion between June 17, 2019 – June 30, 2019.
- By clicking “Match My Status” you are registering for the promotion and agreeing to receive IHG Rewards Club marketing communications and the terms and conditions of the promotion and Privacy Statement.
- Members will be awarded a status match after completing the requirements of submitting their first name, last name, email address, IHG Rewards Club member number, hotel loyalty program you want us to match, your status with that program, and an attachment showing proof of status.
- In order to maintain the status IHG Rewards Club grants you beyond 90 days, you must have two (2) Qualifying nights to maintain Gold Elite, five (5) Qualifying nights to maintain Platinum Elite, and ten (10) Qualifying nights to maintain Spire Elite, in which you will maintain this status through December 31, 2020.
- If you do not meet with required nights, you will be eligible for the tier you did qualify for during the Promotion. Hurdle completion must be completed 90 days after date of registration (“Registration”).
- Only 2,500 members will be granted Spire Elite status. Spire Elite upgrades will not include the Exclusive Choice Benefit.
- There is no cap for Gold Elite or Platinum Elite. Status match is available only once to each member.
A good opportunity that is open to everyone, unlike some other offers that were limited to select companies. However, only 2,500 members will be granted Spire Elite status.
HT: Doctor of Credit