Earn Up to 4X Points on IHG Stays this Summer
IHG has a new promotion this summer for its IHG One Rewards. You can earn up to 4X points on your stays, depending on the number of nights. And there’s also an extra bonus of 6,000 points for IHG cardholders. Let’s take a look at the details
Register now, then book and stay with IHG May 18 through August 31, 2022 to earn up to 4X points. Here’s how the promotion works:
- Earn 2X points on nights 2–5
- Earn 3X points on nights 6–14
- Earn 4X points on nights 15+
IHG® Rewards members residing in the U.S. who have an IHG® Rewards Credit Card from Chase, can also earn up to 6,000 additional bonus points if certain requirements are met. You will earn an additional 3,000 bonus points every 3 nights, up to 6,000 bonus points.
- Members can pre-register for this Promotion starting May 4, 2022 through May 17, 2022.
- Members will be able to stay and earn IHG® One Rewards bonus points under this Promotion beginning May 18, 2022 and ending on August 31, 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
- Members who did not register during the period for pre-registration may register for the Promotion during the Promotion Period.
- Each qualifying night must be completed during the Promotion Period, which is from May 18, 2022 through August 31, 2022.
- A Qualifying Stay is a minimum 1-night stay booked under a Qualifying Rate, with total spend exceeding US $30.
This is a good promotion for IHG One Rewards members. Yo need to stay at least two or more nights this summer to earn bonus points and 15 or more nights to earn 4x points.
Additionally, if you have an IHG credit card you can get up to 6,000 additional bonus points after staying six nights. So if you stay exactly six nights, you get 6K bonus points plus 3x.