Improved Offer for Citi AAdvantage Executive Card
Citi announced today a new improved offer for the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard. The welcome bonus has now been elevated to 80,000 miles, which is one of the best offers we have seen in a long time. But there’s also a better offer available that will get you a higher bonus with a bit more spend.
Update 11/24/22: Rumors are that this offer will be ending soon so if you were interested I would grab it sooner rather than later.
The public offer is as follows:
- Earn 80,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- LEARN MORE
As always, we try to give you the best offers available, and when it comes to the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard, there’s also this better option:
- Earn 85,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $6,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- LEARN MORE
So for another $1,000 in spending, you can get an additional 5,000 miles.
American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles are not available if you have received a new account bonus for a Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive account in the past 48 months.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Admirals Club® membership (a value of up to $650)
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® application fee credit up to $100 every 5 years
- Earn 10,000 additional Loyalty Points after you spend $40,000 in purchases during the qualifying status year
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 travel companions
- Priority boarding on American Airlines flights
- Annual fee: $450
Either one of these bonuses is the best we have seen in years. The highest ever welcome bonus was for 100,000 miles, over 8 years ago.
Besides the welcome bonus, this is also great product for those who want Admirals Club access. Free authorized users also get complimentary access to Admirals Club, and can bring two guests.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.