US Bank Altitude Connect, Get 60,000 Points Bonus During Winter Olympics
US Bank launched the Altitude Connect card last year with a 50,000 points bonus. This is a low-cost card with some valuable benefits and good earning structure. You can read our full review to find out more.
Now the card has an additional bonus of up to 10,000 points during the Winter Olympics and the annual fee is still waived the first year. Let’s check out the details.
I know many did not get the Olympic bonus points when earning the welcome offer. It appears that the points are finally starting to post this month. Mark’s wife’s account had the points post 4/18. He did send them an email so not sure if that helped or if they are just posting on this month’s statements.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first 120 days.
- Plus up to 10,000 Visa Beijing Olympic Bonus Points based on the final medal count of Team USA:
- 0 to 35 medals equal 5,000 Bonus Points; or
- 36 or more medals equal 10,000 Bonus Points.
- Annual Fee: $95 (waived first year)
- 4X points on travel and at gas stations.
- 2X points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, dining and streaming services.
- $30 credit for annual streaming service purchases such as Netflix and Spotify
- TSA PreCheck or Global Entry – Up to $100 in statement credits for application fee once every four years.
If this card is in your plans, then this is the best time to apply. Besides the normal 50,000 points, you can also get an additional 5,000 or 10,000, depending on how Team USA performs at the Winter Olympics. That’s a value of up to $600, and the annual fee is waived the first year.