Improved JetBlue Plus Card Offer, Earn 75,000 Points
There is an improved offer for the JetBlue Plus card. It is 35K more than the old offer, although still 25K short the high of 100K from 2021. This offer comes with a very manageable $1,000 in spend though.
There’s a link for a 70K offer, and then an in-flight offer for 75K. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 75,000 points after spending $1,000 and paying the full annual fee within the first 3 months
- $99 annual fee is NOT waived
- Direct Link to 70K Offer
There’s also the in-flight offer, which you can find here. These offers usually give you an extra 5,000 points, so in this case you get a bonus of 75,000 points. Just enter any 5 digits for the promo code.
Card Perks / Earning Structure
- Earn 6X points on JetBlue purchases
- Earn 2X points at restaurants and eligible grocery stores
- Get 10% of your redeemed points back
- 5,000 point anniversary bonus each year
- Earn Mosaic status by spending $50,000 on the card within a calendar year
- 50% inflight savings
Increased JetBlue Plus Card Offer: Final Thoughts
Anytime an offer goes up 35,000 points it is a good day. Especially when the spending requirement stays the same, a mere $1,000 in the first 90 days.
If you can use JetBlue points I think this is a very solid offer. I know JetBlue loyalists, like our very own Joe Cheung, love that they can spend their way to top tier status.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.