This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
JetBlue Summer Sale
JetBlue has a new offer that can save you TruBlue points if you book a flight by the end of the day. This is a good opportunity to stretch your point further and snag some cheaper summer fares. Let’s take a look at the details.
- Book an award flight by May 16, 2023. Valid on new JetBlue bookings only & cannot be applied to existing bookings.
- Fly May 15, 2023 – June 21, 2023.
- Excludes travel in Mint® and transatlantic flights.
- When you search for an eligible award flight, the base fare you see will automatically include the 20% discount.
- Fares must be purchased only on jetblue.com using TrueBlue points between 5/15/2023 and 5/16/2023 (the earlier of 11:59 PM EST or local) for flights between 5/15/2023 and 6/21/2023.
- Fares will automatically include a 20% discount on the base fare point requirement for Award Flight redemption.
- Offer is not available on transatlantic flights.
- Blue Basic fares are not available for redemption with points.
- Offer is limited to registered TrueBlue members in good standing redeeming Award Flight fares using TrueBlue points for new bookings only; offer not valid in connection with monetary flight fares, purchases on partner airlines or code share or interline flights, JetBlue Vacations packages, previously booked Award Flights or any other product or service.
- Offer cannot be partially redeemed, is not redeemable for cash, and has no cash value
This award fare sale makes your TrueBlue points even more valuable. You must book today to save 20%, and travel by June 21. That’s a short a window, but a good deal if you can make it work.
If you don’t have enough points, you can transfer from Chase (1:1), Citi (1:1) and American Express (5:4).
See any sweet deals worth booking?
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.