Black Friday Madness
Now that you are full of turkey, it is time to shift your focus to Black Friday deals. Tonight I will remind you of a few great deals and bring you info on yet another.
Living Social Black Friday Sale – 25% Off
Living Social is getting into the Black Friday game with 25% off almost all of their deals. To get the discount use the code “SKIPTHELINES” before 2pm EST on 11/28/2014. If you use the code after that, it will only give you a 15% discount. The code is active now. You can save even more money by going through a cashback portal.
- Take 25% off your next purchase for almost any deal on LivingSocial.com when you use promo code “SKIPTHELINES” prior to 2pm ET on 11/28; take 15% off your next purchase for almost any deal on LivingSocial.com when you use promo code “SKIPTHELINES” after 2pm ET on 11/28.
- Add Deal by clicking “Buy Now” button on the Deal information page.
- Click on “Redeem promo code” during purchase process.
- Enter code “SKIPTHELINES” and hit apply. You may only use this code once.
- The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.
You can search for deals and find all of the details of the promotion here. (Affiliate link. You can save more by using a cashback portal.)
Hotel Deals Galore
This is just a reminder that Orbitz, Expedia & Hotel Tonight all have amazing Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.
- Hotel Tonight – $7 hotel rooms near major shopping malls at 7am local time on Black Friday. Details here.
- Expedia – 90% Off hotels in select cities at 9am PST on Black Friday. Details here.
- Orbitz is offering $100 off bookings when using Visa Checkout on Cyber Monday (December 1). Details here.
Hotel Chatter has a great list of all hotel related Black Friday deals as well if you are interested.
Hopefully you will be able to save some money with these pretty amazing deals. I personally will be looking to book upcoming stays with the deals from all three hotel providers.
Also, stay tuned to the site tomorrow as I will be posting the best Black Friday deals that I find online, both travel and non-travel related. Enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving night!