Marriott Bonvoy Business New Welcome Offer
The Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card has a new and improved welcome offer. You can now earn a bonus of 125,000 points, which is much better than the previous offer. But it is not the best we have seen for this card. Let’s check the details.
- Earn 125,000 Bonus Marriott Bonvoy Points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- $125 Annual Fee not waived.
- LEARN MORE
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 4X Marriott Bonvoy points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers & on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Spend $35,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and earn an upgrade to Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status through the end of the next calendar year.
- Each calendar year you can receive credit for 15 nights towards the next level of Marriott Bonvoy Elite status. Limit one 15 Elite Night Credit per Marriott Bonvoy member.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product or The Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.
Welcome offer not available to applicants who:
- have or have had the Marriott Bonvoy Premier Business from Chase, the Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Business Credit Card from Chase, or the Marriott Bonvoy Business from Chase, or the Marriott Rewards Business Credit Card from Chase in the last 30 days
- have acquired the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless from Chase, the Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy Premier from Chase or the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card from Chase in the last 90 days, or
- received a new cardmember bonus in the last 24 months on the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless from Chase, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy Premier Plus from Chase or the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card from Chase.
This is a good offer for the Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card. If you were thinking of getting this card, then this is a good opportunity, especially if you apply through a referral link which gets you an additional bonus for the referrer.
You will earn 125,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 within the first three months. You also have to pay the $125 annual fee.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
I have a couple of rookie questions.
For the Chase IHG Rewards Premier 175K Offer:
– can the 175k points be transferred to air miles or used only at IHG hotels
– does the annual fee count towards the required 3 month expenditure?
The best use of the points is to use them at IHG hotels. There are some alternate redemptions but the value is really low. No the annual fee doesn’t count towards the spend.