Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 10
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 10 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episode every Thursday morning!
Episode 10 Details
In Episode 10 we discuss our recent travels, timeshare presentations, our favorite no annual fee cards and why you should bill everything back to your room.
This episode is sponsored by the new MtM Award Booking Service – save time and stress and let MtM book your awards for you!
Also, if you’re looking for a way to organize your credit cards, check out Travel Freely, the Miles to Memories recommended tool for tracking & organizing credit cards.
- 0:00 – Joe at Disney
- 3:20 – Mark at Universal
- 7:25 – How Mark handles timeshare presentations and how he saved on his hotel
- 13:18 – A Disney hotel for adults?
- 16:26 – Final Delta Vacations Update – getting some money back
- 19:52 – Pro tip: charging things to your hotel room
- 24:07 – Break
- 25:07 – Our favorite no annual fee credit cards and ones we don’t us much (read more on the best no annual fee cards)
- 32:05 – No lifetime limit American Express credit card sign ups
- 33:51 – Citi in branch higher bonus offers
- 35:44 – Sakura Card and $200
- 38:10 – The Grand Hyatt SFO is open!
We hope you enjoyed episode 10. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!