Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 15
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 15 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episode every Thursday morning!
Episode 15 Details
In Episode 15, we take a look at the special Chase “black star” credit card offers and how you can get them, discuss our strategies for holiday spending and chat about why we don’t love traveling over the holidays. Will there be outtakes? Only one way to find out!
If you’re looking for a way to organize your credit cards, check out Travel Freely, the Miles to Memories recommended tool for tracking & organizing credit cards. If you would like to support the podcast you can use our Podcast SoFi Money referral link or our Podcast SoFi Investment referral link.
- 1:02 – Recent and upcoming trips
- 7:06 – Hong Kong updates
- 10:27 – Chase “black star” credit card pre-approvals and why they’re special (how to de-link your personal and business accounts)
- 19:16 – Holiday spending strategies and tips
- 24:52 – Target 10% off and gift card reselling
- 29:31 – Holiday travel thoughts and tips
- 34:58 – New and improved Hilton Grand Vacations timeshare deal
- 36:29 – Newly announced American Airlines routes
- 37:35 – Disney 4 park magic ticket
- 38:47 – You can still book Turkish flights online
- Don’t forget about the outtakes!
We hope you enjoyed episode 15. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!