Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 18
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 18 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episode every Thursday morning!
Episode 18 Details
In episode 18 we discuss our why The Companion Pass may be overvalued, getting top American Airlines status for free & how awesome Rise of the Resistance is. We also talk about Hyatt’s recent devaluation, what programs allow points pooling & a Vegas landmark being sold.
If you’re looking for a way to organize your credit cards, check out Travel Freely, the Miles to Memories recommended tool for tracking & organizing credit cards.
- 240 Joe talks about how awesome Rise of the Resistance is – no spoilers!
- 1222 Hyatt Globablists are being targeted for free Executive Platinum staus with American Airlines
- 1910 The Southwest Companion Pass isn’t all it cracks up to be.
- 2512 We discuss the recent Hyatt devaluation
- 3049 There are a ton more programs that allow points pooling than we thought
- 3142 RIO Hotel in Vegas has officially sold
- 3543 It is possible to get a CNB Crystal Infinite Visa refund
- 3719 You can still cash in your Hyatt free night certs for points (YMMV)
We hope you enjoyed episode 16. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!