Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 33
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 33 dropped this morning as it does every Thursday morning. Be sure to like and subscribe so you don’t miss it!
In episode 33 Joe and Shawn talk about whether or not we should be cashing in miles and points to use for other things. We also discuss an eerie and quiet Vegas and Disney. We give you an update of our homelife and wearing our new hats as homeschooling teachers. Plus Mark shares his funny Amsterdam toilet story.
- 0:00 – Updates on home life and how week 2 of sheltering in place is going
- 8:41 – Home schooling challenges
- 15:01 – Vegas and Disney go dark
- 20:12 – Is now the time to turn points into cash?
- 29:14 – Mark’s experience with Amsterdam street toilets
We hope you enjoyed episode 33. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!