Best of Miles to Memories 1/25/16/-1/31/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered a new 50K Citigold bonus, detailed why structuring money order deposits can be dangerous, shared the tools I use for reselling merchandise and much more.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Travel
- You Can Still Get the Citi ThankYou Premier 50K Offer: Here is How! (This is still live as of this morning.)
- Hurry! American Transcon Fares from $144 Roundtrip! (Some routes and fares are still available.)
In Manufactured Spend
- Manufactured Spend & Money Orders: What You Need to Know to Stay Out of Legal Trouble
- FBA Reselling Tools: 9 Must Have Tools You Should Have In Your Arsenal!
- Final Days for up to 45% off at Jet.com (Including a New Portal Option) & A Warning! (This is the last day!!!)
- 50K AAdvantage or 40K ThankYou for Opening a Citi Checking Account: Full Details, How to Open & Ways to MAXIMIZE!
- Get a Free Walmart Gift Card (up to $25) if Your Walmart Gift Card Order Was Cancelled (If they haven’t sent yours yet, then you may need to chat a 2nd time unfortunately.)
- Shopping Portal Roulette: Is It Smart to Use the Latest Portal or Stick with Trusted Ones?
In Loyalty & More
- IHG Rewards Club Devaluation 2016: Two Higher Priced Categories & 400 Properties Changing Price
- Buying IHG Points for 1/4 Cent Each with “Accelerate” & A Mattress Run!
- Photo Booths & MS, Hilton’s “Hostel” Brand, Free Redbox, eBay Gift Card Fun & More!
Have a great evening!