Best of Miles to Memories 8/15/16/-8/21/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week was heavy on the Sapphire Reserve as I applied and was approved even though I made a huge mistake. We also learned of a very good Office Depot Visa gift card 5X opportunity.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Sapphire Reserve
I covered and confirmed a lot of information this past week regarding the Sapphire Reserve. We now know the full benefits of this premium card including lesser covered things like trip cancellation and purchase protection. I also covered how you can register for your car rental elite benefits and most importantly Priority Pass Select lounge membership.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Full Benefits Guide Released: All Card Benefits Top to Bottom
- How I Got Approved for the Sapphire Reserve but Almost Completely Screwed It Up! (And Other Tidbits)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Sapphire Reserve: Which Card to Get & Which to Keep
- How to Activate Chase Sapphire Reserve Priority Pass Lounge & Car Rental Elite Benefits
- Sapphire Reserve Benefits Confirmed: How the Travel Credit Works, Lounge Access Details, Primary CDW, Travel Discounts & More!
- Chase Sapphire Reserve App Live & Many Data Points of 5/24 Approvals! – (This app is no longer live.)
In Spending & Deals
- CONFIRMED: The Office Depot/Officemax Visa Gift Card Instant Rebate is Better Than Expected
- HOT! Make Money & 5X At Office Depot/Officemax: $15 Instant Rebate on Visa Gift Cards!
- Ninja Tricks: Quintuple Dipping Best Buy to Save Big $$$ (How-To & Breakdown)
- Kroger 4X Fuel Points on Visa/MC Gift Cards: Deal Breakdown & Math. Does It Make Sense & Do You Save?
- eBay Bucks Promo + Gift Cards, A/B Testing & Even More Deal Erosion – The deal is dead, but my observations about more erosion may be worth a look.
In Loyalty & Credit Cards
- How to Possibly Get a 50K Offer for the Citi Prestige with a $350 Annual Fee
- IHG Accelerate 2016 Is Here & One of my Offers Is Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Good!
- IHG Cash & Points Elite Promo: Buy Points for .55 Cents Each with this Trick!
In Travel & More
- Travel Hacking Towards Better Travel: My Upcoming $8K Retail Value Trip That Isn’t “Free”
- Vegas History Into Dust: Watch the Riviera Disappear in this Amazing Video!
- Amex Listens: The Tiny Centurion Studio in Seattle Is Expanding!
- Calculating Ink & OBC Spend, Virgin America 50,001 Plan, More Seattle Centurion Info & More!
Have a great evening!