Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we covered a lot of deals including the extended Blue for Business offer from Amex. We also learned that Bank of America has been closing excessive cards and Hilton stole the show with their negative changes.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Amex Blue for Business 10K + 10X Offer Extended: Is This One Worth A Second Look?
- Excessive Bank Of America Credit Cards Closed
- Discover it 2nd Quarter 2017 Bonus Categories Announced: How Do They Compare to Freedom & Dividend?
- United MileagePlus Explorer Card, 75K + $50 Targeted Offer Is Back
- Citi ThankYou Preferred Offer, 15K Bonus With NO 24-Month Restriction
- Amex Offers Roundup: Hotels.com, Petco, 1800Flowers Etc
- $200 First Merchants Bank Checking Account Bonus
- Discounted Gift Cards at Smart&Final, Spend $50 Get $10 Off Next Purchase
- Gift Card Sale; Extra 3% Off Select Brands at Raise & Extra 8% on Restaurant GCs at CardCash
- MileagePlus Shopping Bonus, Earn Up to 1,000 Extra Miles
- AAdvantage Shopping Bonus, Earn Up to 1,000 Extra Miles
- Get Fuel Points at Kroger, 4x on Select Gift Cards till 2/14
- Walmart Ends ShippingPass Program, Lowers Free Shipping Threshold
- Discounted Gift Cards with Samsung Pay; 20% Off eBay, GameStop, TGI Friday’s & More
In Loyalty & More
- Hilton Re-branding “HHonors” Loyalty Program & Adding New Features!
- In a HUGE Negative Move, Hilton to Eliminate Award Categories Entirely
- Hilton Honors Status Match For 90 Days, or 2 Years With Stays
- IHG Point Breaks Spring 2017: Full List of Hotels for 5K Points
- Uber Launches Incredible Flat Fare Pricing Packages: Is It Too Good to be True?
Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!