Posts That Caught My Eye
The United States Postal Service will now send you an email showing you what to expect in that day’s mail. The service is free, so why not sign up? This way you can decide whether it is worth making the trek out to the mail box. 🙂
Uber is going to be displaying your rider rating more prominently in the app. This way you can more easily see how drivers are rating you. They are also going to penalize drivers less for poor Uber Pool ratings if the complaint is about something outside of the driver’s control.
This is something that anyone who uses Amazon (as a buyer or seller) often should do. Scammers are hacking Amazon accounts left and right. If you are a seller, then don’t hesitate. Do this now!
I have now been to Hong Kong Disneyland four times with my fifth visit coming later this year. Great tips and I definitely agree that this park is worth visiting! As Joe says, turning left instead of right in the morning will mean you can clear half the park before the crowds catch up!
- Kohl’s has a number of appliances on sale for as low as $3 after mail in rebate. Danny the Deal Guru has the full details.
- Entertainment Books are on sale for $10 with the code FLASH. Use a portal to save more.
- CardCash is still having their flash sale. Get an additional 5% off everything with the code HIGHFIVE. Buy cards here and see our post from yesterday with what you should know before buying from them.
- Today’s Daily Getaways deals are for MGM Resorts properties in Vegas. There are some good deals if you are staying over a weekend and can maximize the dining vouchers. Probably not for most.
- Get a $10 Amazon credit by changing your 1 click payment method to a Citi card on Amazon. Only targeted accounts. Offer link.
Have a great day!