New Amex Offer for Dell, Save $40 When You Spend $200+
American Express has a new offer for savings on Dell purchases. This offer is showing up on multiple cards for me, but I don’t see it on my Business Platinum cards. Let’s see the details of the offer.
Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more purchases online at Dell.com by 1/31/2023.
- Offer valid online only at dell.com US website, through the merchant mobile app or via phone at 1-877-350-0204.
- Valid only for purchases made directly with the merchant.
- Transactions through third party payment processors are excluded.
- This offer does not apply to refurbished items, systems or spare parts and is not valid for online auctioneers, Professional Associations, or other Dell Member Purchase Programs.
- Excludes all e-gift card and gift card purchases, international transactions, international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized Dell® retailers.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam.
This offer seems widely available, so check your accounts and add it now. You can get up to a 20% discount on your Dell purchases. Hopefully you find it on a card that also has the Amex Offer for 20% back on dell purchases.