New Amex Offer for JetBlue, Spend $200 to Get $80 Back
American Express has a new targeted offer for JetBlue fans. This latest Amex Offer can save you up to 40% on your next flight. Let’s see the details.
Get a one-time $80 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions direct with JetBlue by 9/24/2022. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with JetBlue online at US website jetblue.com, via mobile app, or by phone via 1-800-JETBLUE.
- Flights must originate in the US.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Valid on JetBlue Airways and JetBlue Vacations.
- In-flight purchases, baggage, pets, cancellation and change fees, and Business and group travel are included.
- Excludes bookings via third party sites or agencies.
- Not valid for Terminal 5 transactions at JFK airport, Charters, Corporate Shuttles, Cargo, the purchase of points, booking a parking spot and JetBlue employee Lodge. Excludes Shopjetblue.com, Allianz Travel Protection Program, Paisly, and Hotels.JetBlue.com.
We have seen this offer once in the past I believe. Check your accounts and see if you are targeted. If you see the offer and plan to use it, then save it to your favorite Amex card now. You will then get $80 back if you use that card to make a JetBlue purchase of $200 or more.